We are located at 1353 Bush St. SF, CA 94109 inside Music City Hotel
The World’s Largest Gallery of San Francisco Music
How did West Coast Hip-Hop, Thrash Metal, and the Psychedelic sounds of the Summer of Love all take root and thrive in the Bay Area?
A must see San Francisco tourist attraction for music lovers.
The Gallery honors around 90 of the most iconic Bay Area artists & bands.
Blown up shots from Getty Images, laser printed on aluminum Original written tributes by prominent national writers such as
Photographers such as Robert Altman [Rolling Stone] also honored
Over 300 Bricks Dedicated to Bay Area Music Scene
Marvel at our outdoor ‘Brick Walk’ honoring the top music legends in San Francisco by having them immortalized on our brick entryway by renowned Rock Radio DJ Paul “Lobster” Wells.
Music City Brick Walk is part of our San Francisco Hall of Fame. At the entrance to our building, we have put together over 300 bricks of amazing acts, venues, and people that were associated with the SF music scene over the last 50 years.
Take an audio tour through time with your host local DJ Mike Watermann. Follow the numbers on the biographies or pick your own path.
Want to hear the whole audio tour? Purchase your tickets today and come take a tour through SF music history!
For inquiries or questions about the gallery please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our building requires Masks at all times.
- We have a limited number of people allowed to enter the building to help with social distancing.
- Our building has NO Wheelchair access at this time, sorry for any inconveniences.
- The Gallery takes about 1 hour and 30 mins to 2 hours to complete fully.
- Please bring your own headphones to use with a smartphone to enjoy the audio tour.
- Kids 8 and under are free
- No pets (except for service animals)